Day trips from Sanur
Sanur is an ideal base for day trips to some of Bali’s top attractions. One popular destination is Ubud, known for its temples, art galleries, and rice paddies, just a short drive away. Visitors can explore the Monkey Forest, visit the Ubud Palace, or walk through the Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
Another popular day trip is to Kintamani, where visitors can enjoy breathtaking views of Mount Batur and its crater lake. The Tirta Gangga water palace and Ujung water palace are also popular day trips, known for their stunning gardens and water features.
For those interested in history and culture, a day trip to the ancient temples of Besakih or Tirta Empul can be an enriching experience. Visitors can also go snorkeling or diving in Amed or explore Bali’s many waterfalls, such as Tegenungan or Gitgit.
- Why stay in Sanur or Jimbaran for couplesWhen it comes to planning a romantic getaway for couples in Bali, the choices can be overwhelming. Bali, often referred to as the Island of the Gods, offers an abundance of breathtaking destinations, each with its own unique charm. Two of the most popular options for couples seeking a romantic escape are Sanur and Jimbaran. … Read more
- The best ways to get from Sanur to Bali ZooSanur is located on the east side of the island of Bali. It’s a short trip from Sanur to many of the island’s top attractions. Getting from Sanur to Bali Zoo is pretty easy, and there are a few different options available, which we will get to further down in this article. Welcome to Bali … Read more
- Best ways to get from Sanur to the monkey forest in UbudBali is such a small island that you can stay in one part and easily get to all points of the island really easily. Those who choose the amazing area of Sanur as their base for their Bali holiday will have no problems making day trips to all the best Bali attractions. You can easily … Read more
- The best ways to get from Sanur to WaterbomJust because you’re staying in Sanur does not mean you can’t visit Waterbom in Kuta. Getting from Sanur to Waterbom is pretty easy and there are a few different options available, which we will get to further down in this article. Waterbom is a world-class water park located in the heart of Kuta, Bali, Indonesia. … Read more
- Which is better, Ubud or SanurWhen it comes to planning a trip to the island of Bali Indonesia, a dilemma that travellers often face is where to stay. Faced with many great places in Bali such as Kuta, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Uluwatu, Amed, Ubud or Sanur can become confusing and overwhelming. Two of the most popular destinations in Bali are … Read more
- Is Sanur a good place to stay in BaliImagine waking up to the sound of waves crashing on the pristine shores of Bali, with a gentle breeze rustling through the palm trees. That’s what awaits you when you stay in Sanur, one of Bali’s most serene and picturesque destinations. Is Sanur a good place to stay in Bali? Sanur is a great place … Read more
- Sanur or Uluwatu: Which Bali destination should you choose?If you’re planning a trip to Bali there are plenty of destinations to consider such as Kuta, Legian, Lovina, Canggu, Ubud, Seminyak and of course Sanur and Uluwatu. In this article, we will be looking at two destinations that you might be considering, Sanur or Uluwatu. Both of these areas offer unique experiences and attractions … Read more
- Is Sanur better than Seminyak?Are you planning a trip to Bali and trying to decide between Sanur and Seminyak? Look no further, as we dive into the debate of whether Sanur is better than Seminyak. Sanur, known for its calm beaches and tranquil atmosphere, is like a serene oasis that offers a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle … Read more
- Sanur or Canggu in BaliWhen it comes to Bali, the Island of the Gods, most visitors often think of places like Kuta, Seminyak, or Ubud. However, Bali has so much more to offer beyond these touristy spots. Two of the island’s gems that deserve more attention are Sanur and Canggu. If you’re planning a trip to Bali, chances are … Read more
- 11 best day trips from SanurSanur is a great starting point to explore the beauty of Bali. Known for its calm beaches and peaceful atmosphere, Sanur is the perfect destination for those looking for a relaxing vacation. There are plenty of things to do in Sanur, like going to the beach, eating out, and relaxing. But what if you want … Read more