Day trips from Sanur
Sanur is an ideal base for day trips to some of Bali’s top attractions. One popular destination is Ubud, known for its temples, art galleries, and rice paddies, just a short drive away. Visitors can explore the Monkey Forest, visit the Ubud Palace, or walk through the Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
Another popular day trip is to Kintamani, where visitors can enjoy breathtaking views of Mount Batur and its crater lake. The Tirta Gangga water palace and Ujung water palace are also popular day trips, known for their stunning gardens and water features.
For those interested in history and culture, a day trip to the ancient temples of Besakih or Tirta Empul can be an enriching experience. Visitors can also go snorkeling or diving in Amed or explore Bali’s many waterfalls, such as Tegenungan or Gitgit.
See more of Bali from Sanur
- 32 Best things to do in Sanur BaliSanur is one of those fantastic destinations that people keep returning to in Bali. It does not have the shopping that Kuta has, it does not have the cultural sites that Ubud has. Sanur has a more relaxed Bali experience, with not as much traffic nor as many people calling you boss and saying I … Read more
- The best ways to get from Sanur to Bali ZooSanur is located on the east side of the island of Bali. It’s a short trip from Sanur to many of the island’s top attractions. Getting from Sanur to Bali Zoo is pretty easy, and there are a few different options available, which we will get to further down in this article. Welcome to Bali … Read more
- Best ways to get from Sanur to the monkey forest in UbudBali is such a small island that you can stay in one part and easily get to all points of the island really easily. Those who choose the amazing area of Sanur as their base for their Bali holiday will have no problems making day trips to all the best Bali attractions. You can easily … Read more
- The best ways to get from Sanur to WaterbomJust because you’re staying in Sanur does not mean you can’t visit Waterbom in Kuta. Getting from Sanur to Waterbom is pretty easy and there are a few different options available, which we will get to further down in this article. Waterbom is a world-class water park located in the heart of Kuta, Bali, Indonesia. … Read more
- 11 best day trips from SanurSanur is a great starting point to explore the beauty of Bali. Known for its calm beaches and peaceful atmosphere, Sanur is the perfect destination for those looking for a relaxing vacation. There are plenty of things to do in Sanur, like going to the beach, eating out, and relaxing. But what if you want … Read more